Thursday 17 September 2009

What Poker Site Is Best? Part 2

In part one i said that PokerStars was probably the best site to join for a few reasons BUT this maybe unfair to some other good sites....."You saying you were wrong Bondy?" DON'T be silly! that doesn't happen much......"TWO EX WIVES BONDY!"....
Eh....Moving on...some players(male only) might find that after several bad beats on PokerStars that this site is not for them, so where to go?
I had alot of success on PokerRoom and Mansion but their blind structure is not that good compared to others BUT the advantage with Mansion(Ipoker network) was the stability of the software.This is a must because unstable software costs you money.This happened to me on PokerRoom in a $100 30 seat SNG when,with 13 left and sitting comfortable i was dealt AA.. there was a raise to me and i re raised which was flat called....the flop was 8 high and the caller bet into me... i re raised and at that point the software logged me out.When i got back in the kid was sitting with my chips and i was now short stacked..he told me he had 99 and my hand was folded due to the disconnect. I received my stake back after complaining but after a few more disconnections i left the site and i was not the only one who had this problem.
Titan keeps giving me free money..$10 a time..so i cant knock them! and they do have double stack SNGs which make up for the poor blind structure..so if DonkeyStars isn't for you then i would try Titan,although my friend and mentor Stumpy is flying on FullTilt and seems happy there. "You mentioned male only earlier Bondy?" Yes, this is because if women are playing poker(NOT TO BE RECOMMENDED) then they will be dishing out the bad beats instead of dishing out your tea....which is what they should be doing. nuff said.

3 comments:

  1. Only the best from 'Table Captain Bondy'. Nice one. Keep it up. Oo er

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh...trying mate,i live to please...apparently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever tried european poker rooms, especially the italian ones? I find there only extra donk action even today, similar to what was 7 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Previous Bondy posts