Thursday 3 September 2009

Online Cheating-Caught Out

I was playing a SNG on DonkeyStars when i noticed that 3 of the donks were from the same town(i googled this place and found that it had 3000 inhabitants and 1000000 reindeer!)so after carefully watching them donk out and pass chips to each other i decided to contact MuppetStars and shop these donks.
Now these donks didn't take kindly to being accused of cheating...."Did they not Bondy?" No they didnt.AND they liked it even less when i asked them if they could squeal like a pig,had rocking chairs and pretty mouths......"Why did they not like that Bondy?".....Apparently they dont like rocking chairs. They didn't like it when i asked if rogering reindeer was on the menu that night.......Apparently they only do sheep.
I didnt like it when one of the donks did my AA with 64,he called my reraise with it and hit bottom pair(4) on the flop and shipped against my bet and hit a 6 on river........Reindeer shagger.......I recieved an email from PokerDonk support saying that they had been cheating(NO SHIT) and i recieved a refund..........Alls well that ends well.

1 comment:

Previous Bondy posts