Thursday 17 September 2009

I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes its happened, i played a hand wro...wro....wro........wron......WRONG. In a sng on FullDonk i am on the button with 1160 chips or so with 6 runners left,the table folds round to me.."You look round to me Bondy!" Eh..Cheers..i have qj and the blinds are 60/120 and decide to raise to 360 leaving me with only 800.The guy in the big blind re pops me and i know this lad has a monster from previous plays hes made so i have to fold,he shows me KK. I decide to push next hand and run into JJ and i am out.
So what did i do wrong and what should i have done(By the way,i did EVERYTHING wrong)
Let me know in the comments..cheers

6 comments:

  1. i should have folded the QJ on the button as i still had a bit of time left and could see another lap of the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK YOUR FIRST MISTAKE WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A DONK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup.....you are obviously a woman as your first mistake was to actually try to reply to something you dont understand and your second mistake was using exspensive technical hardware other than a microwave. If you turn out to be male then you need to get the sex change..you'll
    feel alot better for it. If you have already had the sex change then get a refund as your brain is overloading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious, Nice reply Bondy. Obviously its a woman, because they dont have the BALLS to even put a FAKE name up never mind their real one. HA
    I feel like Chicken tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks mr A,you know it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For link building services please contact smart itech solutions

    link building services

    ReplyDelete

Previous Bondy posts